Saturday, September 15, 2012

I still have a chance

My friend was laid off and it threw me into a panic.  I am in no position to help him if he needed it. Well I could but it wouldnt be enough.  He is such a great and determined person it will be fine.  But again I was faced with the reality that I am stuck. I have this degree and I can not find a job.  I have been out of the medical field so long so that isn't an option.  I am going to apply for the credential program at CSUSB.  It should be a walk in the park.  My co-worker says I am too smart to be working as a computer lab assistant but that is what my title is. It was the only way I could tutor and get paid.  But I guess someone wanted my job and said a permanent employee should be there. There is an attorney involved and now I have to sit in a lab not really helping anyone.  I will have to stay in California for a while.  As soon as I can, I moving to Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment