Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Changes

I wonder when feelings change between people. Does it happen over time or does it just happen?  I reread old texts and wonder where those feelings went. When did the friendship become angry? That is the feeling I get now.  I am so emotional over everything that I am making it worse.  For myself. I need to wean myself and go back to the way things were.  I know nothing will come of any of this. It is hurtful because I wanted this. I wanted him to love me and for us to be together. But I have to listen to him when he says he is ready to move on and I am still married.  Besides I live in California and he lives in Arizona. There is no point in hoping it will work out.  He has already told me no.  I have to finish getting a teaching credential and see what happens.  I know I have to just do this all alone but I am lost and uncertain of everything.  This is going to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment